From the Smith County Pioneer
-- Toilets out of order. Please use
-- In a laundromat: Automatic washing machines: Please remove all your clothes when the lights go out.
-- In a London department store: Bargain basement upstaires.
-- On a repair shop door: We can repair anything. (Please knock hard on door, bell doesn't work)
May Meetings: Tom Wigley, Program Chair
- May 24 - Bob Beatty, Washburn, Political Science Dept.
---Remaining Meeting in May will be list as soon as it is available
June Meetings: Mike Akulow, Program Chair
- June 7 - Bonar Menninger, The June 8th 1966 Topeka Tornado
- June 14 - Ron Brown, Topeka School Safety
- June 21 - Various Guest for Anniversary Recognition of both the Optimist Reading Program at the Juvenile Detention Center and Lowman Hills Mentoring program
- June 28 - Chad Omitt, National Weather Service, Review of the Great Flood of 1993
May 17, 2013